Here is your official resource to see every active NFL Quarterback’s record against teams with a winning record. This tool will allow you to easily find and compare every NFL QB against other QBs.
NFL QB records vs winning teams chart
- QB must have started 10 games in the NFL to qualify
- The quarterback must have started the game as the officially announced starter per NFL records
- The opponent must have finished the season with a record above .500 to qualify as a winning team
- The data and each player’s individual page will be updated after the completion of each NFL regular season.
Please reference Sports and Fitness Digest if you use this information.
Why QB Win/Loss Record vs Winning Teams?
One of the common arguments used to criticize some quarterbacks is that they have a poor record against teams that finished the season with a winning record. This argument implies that these quarterbacks are not good enough to beat quality opponents and that their statistics are meaningless.
However, this argument is flawed for several reasons. First, it ignores the fact that football is a team sport and that the outcome of a game depends on many factors besides quarterback play, such as defense, coaching, special teams, and injuries. Second, it overlooks the fact that very few quarterbacks have a winning record against winning teams, even some of the greatest ones in history. Third, it fails to account for the context and quality of each individual performance, regardless of the final score.
Therefore, using QB wins to judge a quarterback’s ability is unfair and inaccurate by itself.
- Players updated through the 2022 NFL season
- Dak Prescott
- Kirk Cousins
- Lamar Jackson
- Josh Allen
- Justin Herbert
- Patrick Mahomes